Welcome to the Camp Kerry Society – a nonprofit organization specializing in bereavement care. In an ideal world nobody would lose a loved one. For families that do, we are here to help. Our programs include:
- Grief Counselling
- Family Grief Support Groups
- Family Bereavement Camps & Retreats
- Grief and Loss Workshops for Health Care Professionals, Teachers, & Community Groups
Our services are provided by a team of professionals and trained volunteers with specialized skills and experience in bereavement care.
The Camp Kerry Society is pleased to announce that we have been selected amongst dozens of organizations in BC to be one of three featured charities in this years Scotiabank 5k/half-marathon Charity Challenge!
For our organization this is an event that has many benefits which include generating awareness about what we do so that others can be helped, it’s a means to fundraise so that we may continue doing more of what we do, and most important of all, it’s a fun family event that brings us together.
Please join us this year and help us show the world that we know how to have fun. There are several ways for you to participate and to get your friends and family involved:
- Walk or run either the 5km route around Stanley Park
- Walk or run a half marathon
- Volunteer at our booth
- Lend a hand at our water station and encourage our runners to finish
- Join our cheering station
- Sponsor someone on the team
- Order a Team Camp Kerry T-shirt
So what are you waiting for? To register for the walk/run and join click on Team Camp Kerry and get started. Make sure that you select Team Camp Kerry when you sign up and if you need help with this process contact our team captain.
To contact our team captain, Nickole, for help with registration and to find out how to get involved. You can email her at Nickole@campkerry.org
Charitable Registration Number: 84876 4684 RR0001